We believe art is an essential part of everyone's life and quality of art education matters. We respect all our students as #youngartists and all our policies are to enhance students' art learning experience as well as to improve artistic skill and critical thinking.
There is no registration fee or contract.
Tuition fee is due on the first week for the month.
All homeschoolers must have P.O. submitted to start a class. (Monthly submissions recommended.)
In case of emergency or if the student have to miss a class, you must notify the instructor(text message) in advance and the student will be asked to come for make up classes within a month period.
More than 2 unexcused absences may result in losing the class spot.
Only 2 make up classes are allowed in a month.
Ask us about Homeschooling! We are a proud vendor for many local charter schools.
Safety Policy for Health
1. No more than 8 students will be in one room to give enough room between students.
2. All students will bring their own art supplies to avoid sharing materials.
3. If you have any cold/flu symptoms (cough, loss of taste, shortness of breath, fever) and/or have temperature 100.4 and up, please stay home.
4. Temperature will be taken at the entrance of the studio. If a student has a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees or higher, he/she will be asked to go back home to rest right away.
5. Hand sanitizer is available for anyone who wishes to use it anytime.
6. All students will be picked up and dropped up promptly to avoid the studio getting crowded.