This year was going to be our 7th Annual Student Art show this year! We were so sad that we couldn't hold another beautiful show to show case all our #youngartists talent and hard work and celebrate together in person. So, instead of skipping this highly anticipated event, we decided to put together a virtual version of our Annual Student Art Show in July! So, head over to the "Events" page to check out our #youngartists ' amazing works!
Special Policy due to COVID19
Effective starting 8/10
1. No more than 8 students will be in one class to practice social distancing.
2. All students will bring their own art supplies to avoid sharing materials.
3. Temperature will be taken at the entrance of the studio. If a student has a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees or higher, he/she will be asked to go back home to rest right away.
4. Students must use hand sanitizer(provided by the studio) before and after each class.
5. Students and teacher(s) must wear masks in class when the Riverside County mendates.
6. No making up of missed classes will be allowed until the pandemic is over due to social distancing.
7. All students will be picked up and dropped up promptly since the teacher needs to change table covers and disinfect easels and chairs between each classes.
New school year registration
Starting in July
Please submit the COVID19 liability release waiver to complete your registration (found in About/Policy page). If you want to let me know your preferences for class schedule, please email/message me. I will send you the link for a short online survey to get you started.